Kistamässan is located in Kista, just north of Stockholm, with good communications both via commuter rail, bus, subway and car.
- Take the the blue line no. 11 on the subway from Stockholm Central towards Akalla.
- Get of at Kista – aprox travel time 17 minutes.
- From Kista Centrums Subway station there is a 12 minute walk to Kistamässan. Follow the signs towards Kistamässan.
- The subway goes aprox 6 times per hour.
Plan you trip with SL.
- Take the commuter train from Stockholms Central towards Upplands Väsby or Märsta.
- Get of at Helenelunds station – aprox travel time 12 minuter.
- From Helenelunds station there is a 5 minute walkto Kistamässan. Follow the signs towards Kistamässan.
- The commuter train goes 4-6 times per hour.
Plan your trip with SL.
Kistamässan is easy to get to by car. For directions click here.
Kistamässan has a big parking lot, there are also several parking lots in the area around Kistamässan.
Fee daily 00-24
1 – 4 hours 35 SEK/hour
4 – 6 hours 125 SEK
One day 150 SEK
Parking meters accept both debit cards and cash.